At Discovery Church we believe that everyone is created to KNOW and worship God. This relationship is made possible through the life, death and resurrection of Jesus, God’s Son. As a church we are committed to helping others come to know God and discover true purpose and meaning in life. We believe that God is most glorified in us when we learn to trust and find satisfaction in Him alone.
At Discovery Church we believe that God wants us to GROW in the gospel and knowledge of Him. This happens primarily through community and Bible study. We believe we are created to do life-together, not alone. As a church we are committed to providing environments where we can fellowship together, study and apply God’s Word together, pray together, serve together and enjoy life together.
At Discovery Church we believe that God uses ordinary people do to extra-ordinary things to GO and change the world. He has given each person gifts, talents and resources that should be used to advance the gospel. As a church we believe God has entrusted us to share the hope of the gospel in our community and world by serving others in tangible ways both inside and outside the four walls of the church.
Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, God making his appeal through us. We implore you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God.
Meet the Discovery leadership team
- Apr 23, 2017New Beginnings – Genesis Ch. 2
- Apr 17, 2017New Beginnings – Genesis Ch. 1
- Apr 9, 2017Compassionate Hearts 3
- Apr 2, 2017Compassionate Hearts 2
- Mar 19, 2017Repentance leads to Restoration
- Mar 12, 2017How God Moves
- Mar 5, 2017Preparation leads to Provision
- Feb 26, 20173 Choices that can Change Your Life
- Feb 19, 2017God prospers those that obey Him – Always!
- Feb 12, 2017How looking back can help you to move forward
Here’s where you’ll find us